SAVE MONEY, WASTE AND THE ENVIRONMENT!
Free Energy, Free Cooking gas, Free Fertilizer For 25 Year
portable-bio-gas-plant-nano-500-v1 Biogas plant is the next step towards clean and sustainable energy. With it, scientists have tapped into the power of reuse and recycle, turning waste into gold. portable-bio-gas-plant-nano-500-v1 Portable biogas plants,
also known as digestors are engineered to sanitarily manage domestic waste and transform it into a potential source of energy with which every household’s power needs can be met. In other words, these plants are going to transform your refuse into energy in just hours. That’s the key to a cleaner planet and a brighter future for mankind.
In relation to the importance of biogas plant development, it is important to mention the government initiative taken in this direction. SATAT or Sustainable Alternative Towards Affordable Transportation is focused on setting up numerous Compressed Bio-Gas production plants so that commercial production of biogas can be achieved.
This can help in using biogas as automotive fuels. The goal of launching new biogas plants can be achieved by investments carried out by potential entrepreneurs who are keen for such projects.
Hans presents its newest product, a line of portable biogas plants that are built to mitigate the problem of energy that to this day plagues homes across the country. Prefabricated and ready to use, these portable plants are one of a kind in the Indian market.
These tiny devices tick all the boxes of low-maintenance, superior durability and easy-to-use. Added to that, these have very few moving parts, therefore easy to assemble and take apart.
portable-bio-gas-plant-nano-500-v1 its biogas plants especially for use in residences where these devices can satisfy 50 to 60% of the residents’ power needs.
portable-bio-gas-plant-nano-500-v1 are compact in design and built to fit in tight corners and small spaces. You can set them up on your balcony or backyard, even on the terrace if you like. While it comes in one standard size, its capacities and specifications are customizable.
With controls easy to understand, these plants can be operated by anyone in the house. What’s more, you can use the slurry the machines produce to fertilize the soil of your garden.
Using this plant is super easy. All it needs is to be fed with biodegradable kitchen refuse or animal waste from time to time. There is an inlet sink where you can dump the waste and it will produce cooking gas to last two hours in just minutes. Byproducts of up to 5 liters are released every day for use as manure.
- Model : HA-500V1 Nano Biogas Plant
- Material: Reinforced Plastic And Carbon Fiber Coating
- Capacity: 0.5 Cubic Meter
- Suitable For: 2 Family Member
- Gas Production:
- Life Of the plant: 25 Year
- Waste Req/day: (1kg/solid)(3ltr/liquid)
- Acceptable waste inputs:
- food scraps, vegetable refuses, meat wastes, etc.
- Packing: 1 Pcs
- Easy To use
- Quick to Install
- Very portable
- Move anywhere
- Waste to Gas production
- Zero Fuel Cost
- Reduce carbon Foot Print
- Zero Maintenance
- Fully safe to use and lasts many years.
- Simple design, light-weight and sleek, space-saving built.
- Give clean and sustainable energy
- Built to fit smugly in residential spaces and small units.
- Uses 1 to 4 Kgs of waste in one load.
- Among raw materials, there are animal droppings
- Requires installation space of 1 sq. mt. only.
- User-friendly design featuring a sink and a plunger for direct disposal of raw materials
- Delivers controlled and consistent gas pressure.
- Handy kit allows easy transportation and quick assembly.
- Can be used successfully in small 2 family members
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS THROUGH BIOGAS
Which SDG challenges can biogas help solve?