Stainless Steel Milk Can
Reasons to Choose
Stainless Steel Milk Cans over Others
The material which have used in the build-up of the milk cans is stainless steel. Stainless steel is a highly durable, strong, and sturdy substance. well as provide a secure way of carrying milk from milking to the other processing stages. Made available in superior grade stainless steel finish
What are the Hygienic Properties of Stainless Steel?
Stainless steel is a stable homogeneous alloy made up of iron, chromium, and nickel. For several reasons, it has a long and reputed history of being used in the food and milk processing industries.
Many dairy farms and consumers are replacing steel or plastic milk cans with stainless steel milk cans.
The main benefit of using a stainless-steel milk can is that it does not get stains or rust on it. Its inner surface remains smooth and polished for life. This feature makes stainless steel milk can durable and long-lasting.
For all these features there is increased consumer demand. Stainless steel milk can manufacturers are using modern engineering skills for their production.
Food safety, at present, is an important issue all over the world. Out of ten people, at least one person falls ill because of consumption of contaminated food and around 420 thousand people die every year for the same according to the World Health Organization. It’s the young children who are more susceptible to this.
Stainless works as a savior when it comes to the hygiene and safety of milk and food. It keeps food safe due to its hygienic properties which is why food industries like domestic cooking, food processing, catering, etc. invest in stainless steel equipment. Stainless steel milk can manufacturers also opt for it.
Durability and Resistivity
Stainless steel is a highly durable, strong, and sturdy substance. It has chromium in it. Chromium forms a protective oxide compound on the surface of stainless steel, known as passive film. This layer reduces and slows down corrosion, hence increasing the durability of stainless steel. On the other hand, plastic milk cans are less durable and easily breakable. Stainless steel milk cans have 3 times longer life compared to Aluminum milk cans.
Ability to Clean and Disinfect
It is easier to clean a stainless-steel milk can than others. Cleaning only removes the dirt present in the milk can. To remove all the bacteria and microorganisms you have to disinfect the milk can using a disinfectant. If you disinfect and clean your milk can at a regular interval, then the milk present inside it will be hygienic and healthy.
Less Impact on Health
There are no adverse effects of stainless-steel milk cans on human health both during use (at the consumer level) and production (at the manufacturing level). Due to this, they are used in the food and milk processing sectors for various purposes. The bacterial and chemical neutrality of stainless-steel promises better human health. Stainless steel is also inert to alkali and acidic substances. Due to this milk remains safe and healthy inside the can. In the case of an aluminum milk can, the aluminum metal reacts in a highly acidic environment, which is a potential health risk.
Hygiene is vital when it concerns milk and storage. If the milk cannot be hygienic then the milk will create severe problems for health for those who consume the same.
Mostly dairy owners come up with the problem of corrosion with their existing milk cans. But NK dairy has taken care of this aspect and thus we have incorporated the material which supports the feature of corrosion resistance.
Stainless steel keeps the freshness of the milk intact, so milk tanker vessels mounted on trucks to transport milk from factories for further processing are made of stainless steel.
It is very easy to clean and sterilize stainless steel equipment. It can also be cleaned very efficiently in the middle of production runs.
- Out of ten people, at least one person falls ill because of consumption of contaminated food and around 420 thousand people die every year for the same according to the World Health Organization.
- Stainless steel keeps food safe due to its hygienic properties which is why food industries like domestic cooking, food processing, catering, etc. invest in stainless steel equipment.
- Stainless steel equipment does not leave any Color or taste on the food it contains, and it is very easy to clean and sterilize.
- The fabrication of stainless steel has good machinability, formability, and weldability due to which it can be turned into complicated structures.
- Stainless steel withstands rigorous cleaning procedures because of its corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel keeps the freshness of the milk intact, so milk tanker vessels mounted on trucks to transport milk from factories for further processing are made of stainless steel.
- The standard of milk needs to be conserved to produce different dairy products and stainless steel helps to do that.
- Stainless steel has good endurance against temperature change, impact, and erosion.