Hans Press Single Barrel planter/Seeder, a planting machine, Model HX-A003 Press Seeder can plant corn, wheat, soybean, peanut, Sunflower, mung, Green beans, Chickpeas, Lentils bean, White beans, Red lentils, Black Eyed beans, French Beans, Kidney Beans, Adzuki Beans, etc. They are suitable for the fertilizing and seeding in the corn fields in the plain and hilly areas. The seeding capacity, seeding row space and the working width are adjustable. Mini Seeder are low cost than automatic Seeder. but popular for small or big farm. this seeder machine can help small farmer increase their working capacity and save time for planting seeds, this machine come with different kind of seed roller which can just change for different kind of seeds,
Hans Press Single Barrel planter/Seeder mold can be changed when you want to seeding other vegetable like carrot, tomato, cucumber etc. The Seeder is manual type, easy and portable used in many farmlands, This Seeder is equipped with different seed rollers, suits for different sizes of seeds such as corn, soybean, sorghum, millet.
This Seeder is equipped with some spacers. Using different spacers, the sowing width can be changed.
- Model : HX-A003 Hans Press Single Seeder
- Material: New plastic: PP
- Capacity: 1~2L seeds
- Seeding quantity: 1-3 adjustable
- Seeding depth: 3.5-7.8cm
- Suitable seeds: Maize, Beans, Peanuts, Cotton, Sunflower, Soybeans etc.
- Size: 810*160*160mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Packing: 1 Pcs
- 2 to 4kg Seed Tank
- Single Man Operation
- Zero Fuel Cost
- Almost all seeds Plant
- Adjustable Distance
- Zero Maintenance
- Hans Press Single Seeder Keep a safe distance of 15 cm or more from the leg to avoid straining the leg.
- Hans Press Single Seeder Adjust the block each time do not set too much fertilizer,
- so as not to burn the seeds, affecting the output.
- The soil is too hard, or too wet, try not to use,
- so as not to damage the machine, affecting the output
- When using the soaking coating agent seeds, it should be dried and then sown,
- otherwise it will affect the amount and germination rate